Download on Unlimited speed
DigiTech RP100A Guitar Effects Owner's Manual
- Filetype: PDF
- Download: 799 time(s)
- Last Download: Mar 08, 2014 00:43:04
- Report: 0 - 0
DigiTech Guitar Effects Troubleshooting
RP100A: The Unit turns on, but I do not get any sound out
- Is the effect baypassed?
Verify the correct power supply is being used to power the unit.
- read more...
RP100A: Can I user a universal power supply with my DigiTech product?
- You cannot use a universal power supply with digital effects unit. Verify the required power supply in your product operation manual.
RP100A: [Effects with Battery] My pedal goes through batteries quickly. Is this normal?
- The pedals consume batteries at a tremendous rate. For longest battery life, we suggest fresh, high quality ALKALINE batteries.
More Guitar Effects Products:
- Manual & documentations for DigiTech DHP-33 Audio Signal Processors.
- Download so far: 447 | Go to: DigiTech Products
- Manual & documentations for DigiTech DHP-55 5 Audio Signal Processors.
- Download so far: 714 | Go to: DigiTech Products