DigiTech RP350 Multi Effects Owner's Manuals
- Filetype: PDF
- Download: 1,151 time(s)
- Last Download: Jul 28, 2014 03:12:32
- Report: 1 - 0
DigiTech Guitar Effects Troubleshooting
RP350: The Unit turns on, but I do not get any sound out
- Is the effect baypassed?
Verify the correct power supply is being used to power the unit.
- read more...
RP350: Can I user a universal power supply with my DigiTech product?
- You cannot use a universal power supply with digital effects unit. Verify the required power supply in your product operation manual.
RP350: [Effects with Battery] My pedal goes through batteries quickly. Is this normal?
- The pedals consume batteries at a tremendous rate. For longest battery life, we suggest fresh, high quality ALKALINE batteries.
More Guitar Effects Products:
- Manual & documentations for DigiTech DHP-33 Audio Signal Processors.
- Download so far: 630 | Go to: DHP-33 page
- Manual & documentations for DigiTech DHP-55 5 Audio Signal Processors.
- Download so far: 987 | Go to: DHP-55 5 page
DigiTech RP350 (Past 3 Months)
Last Product Added
(Audio Signal Processors)